Tuesday, March 5, 2013

State Fair


(Couldn't find a trailer, so here is just a clip from the movie)

My Thoughts:

-    This movie is a little corny, but I enjoy it.

-    Why do they sing "It's the best state fair in our state!"? Isn't it the only state fair?

-    Harry is such a NERD!! 

-    Wayne and Margy have nice singing voices. 

-    I don't like that Wayne totally forgets about his girlfriend, Eleanor, while he is at the fair. HELLO! You aren't available! Then at the end, he hooks up with Eleanor again! What the heck!? He is so fickle.

-    Pat is one suave guy! Any woman would ditch Harry for him!

-    I love the mince meat parts! That judge cracks me up!

-    I don't know the last time I went to our state fair. We should probably do that this year.

-    I can't believe they made a movie about a family attending the state fair. Such a weird concept, but it is entertaining.


Hubby's Thought:

-    That was some pig!

Tyson's Thoughts:

-    Harry looks like Superman.

-    You know the inside of that trailer has to smell like farts.

-    Whatever happens at the state fair stays at the state fair!

-    You could get a lot of roast beef outta that pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment