- This was a really fun and charming sequel!
- I love the cover! The illustration is so cartoony, and I love it!
- I love the map at the front. Just looking at the places made me smile. I knew it was going to be a good book just from the map.
- I really enjoy Annie's character. She is so spunky and knows what she wants.
- I like Liam a lot too. He is so chivalrous.
- Like the first book, many different fairy tales make an appearance. There was Puss in Boots, Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Bears, Cinderella, The Three Little Pigs, Snow White, and more! These different characters and stories really make the book! I am so impressed that there weren't repeat fairy tales from the 1st book.
- Annie is so paranoid about if Liam likes her! It got kind of annoying! Of course he loves you!
- I thought Gwendolyn was going to be annoying, but she wasn't too bad.
- I love how everything is resolved and everyone ends up happy!
This is the sequel to The Wide Awake Princess. Click on the cover below to see my thoughts on the previous book.