Monday, March 18, 2013

The King and I




My Thoughts:

-    This was an okay movie, but definitely not one of my favorite Rodgers and Hammerstein. 

-    Anna just glides in those huge dresses! How does she do that?

-    The king's calves are huge!

-    The play of Uncle Tom's Cabin is hilarious, and I love that they call it Small House of Uncle Thomas.

-    The songs are just eh. There weren't very many of them that are memorable or enjoyable. 

-    The king is funny. Yul Brynner does a fantastic job of delivering his lines.


Tyson's Thoughts:

-    Mmmmmm Deborah Kerr...that sounds kinky.

-    We could smuggle turkeys under that dress.

-    I like that the king looks like the bad guy from The Mummy.

-    Why couldn't the whole movie be like that play!?!?

-    It was painful, but that play was fantastic!

-    At least it had a lot of Asian ladies, good eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment