Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Importance of Being Earnest



My Thoughts:

-    This movie was slightly amusing but mostly confusing.

-    It was hard to hear some of the dialogue. I had to crank the volume on the TV, but I still missed stuff because there was bad case of mumbling!

-    This was such a different role for Colin Firth. I can't even believe it is the same man in Pride and Prejudice.

-    Cecily's day dreams are corny and weird!

-    The serenading part was hilarious!! It was the best part of the whole movie!

-    I didn't know whether to laugh or roll my eyes. I think I was just bewildered the whole time.

-    I want to read the book now. I wonder if it is as weird as this.

-    Reese Witherspoon's chin bugs me.

-    Judi Dench's performance was amazing as always!

-    The way everyone kisses is pathetic! They peck at each other! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I like this one. It is a little weird, I'll give you that.

    ReplyDelete