Goodreads Synopsis: Nobody outfoxes Fantastic Mr. Fox!
Someone's been stealing from the three meanest farmers around, and they know the identity of the thief—it's Fantastic Mr. Fox! Working alone they could never catch him; but now fat Boggis, squat Bunce, and skinny Bean have joined forces, and they have Mr. Fox and his family surrounded. What they don't know is that they're not dealing with just any fox—Mr. Fox would rather die than surrender. Only the most fantastic plan can save him now.
- This was different for Dahl. I felt like it was lacking the fun imaginative elements.
- The plot was very simple and so were the characters. I felt like the most developed characters were the mean farmers.
- I was cheering for Mr. Fox the whole way through.
- While this wasn't my favorite Roald Dahl book, I still liked it alright. Gnome really liked this story.
Gnome's Thoughts: (spoilers)
- I liked the rat at the very end. He was silly.
- I thought the book was funny cause they never got Mr. Fox.
- I liked the pictures.
- I didn't like when they shot off Mr. Fox's tail. That was sad.