- This is supposed to be one of the greatest movies ever, and I've never seen it. Well, I fixed that.
- I was a bit confused for a while, and I'll have to watch it again to catch more. I didn't understand the whole refugee thing, and what military controlled what.
- It was the best I've seen of Humphrey Bogart. He still looked old, but his acting was better.
- Was Else in love with both men? She seemed pretty smitten with Rick, but she was still attached to the other guy too.
- Every time I heard a famous line, I got excited. Bogart said "Here's lookin' at you kid" like 4 times.
- I liked Sam.
- Is there any way for them to restore this to color?
- Overall, I enjoyed the movie. I didn't think it was amazing, but I liked it.
- My spicy chicken sandwich and the slinky I was playing with was the best part of the movie.