Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Holiday Suggestions

During Bloggiesta, I was inspired to start a series of blogs called Holiday Suggestions.  I'm going to suggest books to read during the holiday season!  Sound awesome?  I thought so!  Here is the first installment!


(In no particular order)


Paranormacly Trilogy by Kiersten White
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

These are fun, clean, and full of vampires, werewolves, and other paranormals.  (click on pictures for reviews)


Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Frankenstein

This one just scares me.  I had nightmares of a monster chasing me all over 
the world while I read this.


To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
To Kill a Mockingbird

This book is a classic!  It just has that fun fall feel to it.  
Everyone should read this in their lifetime!


The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
The Graveyard Book

This is a great story about a boy raised by ghosts in a graveyard!  It is a fun light read!


The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
The Phantom of the Opera

This might be a strange pick, but it is a strange story.  I think it kinda has that Halloween vibe going for it.  I enjoyed the book A LOT!  There is so much more to the story than what the musical provides.


What are some books you like to read around this time of year?

1 comment:

  1. Nice list. Frankenstein is my favorite book of all time.

    ReplyDelete