Thursday, October 8, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron



My Thoughts:

-    I was really skeptical about this one, but it wasn't horrible.

-    They did a good job with Vision. His character design is pretty spot on. Him being Jarvis though.....

-    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were okay as well. BUT They were not experimented upon!!! They were born as mutants!!

-    The whole Hulk and Black Widow thing was awful! Gag! In fact, the Hulk was really dumb in this one. Worst Hulk portrayal ever!! I'm getting sick of what they are doing with Black Widow as well.

-    I thought Tony Stark destroyed all his suits? I guess he built more?

-    Stark and Banner did NOT create Ultron!! Hank Pym created Ultron!! 

-    The action sequences were alright. The beginning had some pretty rough CG though.

-    I was really bugged that some of the super powers were being stretched! Captain American throwing his bike!?!? Ya right! Quicksilver moving a car? HECK NO! He is fast, not super strong.

-    Hawkeye does not have a family! Gag! I enjoyed all the Renner scenes though. Dang he has nice hair!

-    James Spader was an amazing voice for Ultron! I loved that!

-    I rolled my eyes quite a few times and made grunt noises, but overall it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

-    I LOVED the Stan Lee cameo as usual!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the histories of these characters but I really hate when Hollywood feels the need to change them. Why don't they just stick to the original histories? Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete