Friday, October 16, 2015

Fan Art Friday: Dracula

72485

I was worried I wouldn't be able to find fan art from the book. I thought it would be a lot of movie fan art, but I was pleasantly surprised! I found a variety of characters and scenes from the book. I love artists who read!












Don't you love the variety of style and scenes? It is awesome!

My favorite is the last one. It is spooky. I love the use of color and shadows. I just love how it portrays that ominous carriage ride to Count Dracula's castle.

Which is your favorite?

As usual, the pictures are all linked to the source. You can check out more from the artists!

5 comments:

  1. Very awesome. I like the long haired dude one. Is that supposed to be Dracula? The last one is very cool too. They are all pretty creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! This is awesome. I love the book Dracula, but I've never been impressed with any movie version. However, this fanart is pretty brilliant. I agree with you about the last one - it's a definite standout, and it looks a lot like my mental pictures while reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. I love all the different styles. My favorite is the long portrait one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so Awesome! I love the funeral one and the "brides". The last one is awesome too! Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really cool. The last one is probably my favorite as well. It's very atmospheric and creepy. I also like the one at the top of Lucy Westenra. I really enjoy your Fan Art Fridays, they are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete