Friday, June 3, 2016

Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator

17242194Goodreads Says:    Now that Charlie has won the chocolate factory, what's next? Even wilder adventures, that'swhat! Join him, Grandpa Joe, and, of course, Willy Wonka for the amazing, intergalactic sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!











My Thoughts:

-    This was a weird book! I realize I'm saying this about a Roald Dahl book, but this was strange even for him. 

-    I felt like there were two parts to the story, and they were disjointed.

-    The story wasn't fun to read, and Gnome was really bored. She didn't want to finish, so I finished without her.

-    Gnome didn't like that there weren't as many pictures in this book as there were in previous books.

-    This is definitely my least favorite Dahl book, and readers could probably skip this one.

1 comment: