Wednesday, June 8, 2016

National Best Friends Day

Happy National Best Friends Day!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to my besties and tell them how much I appreciate them!

Brady and Leela
We've been friends for forever, and they are always there for us. They help us so much, and they are a lot of fun to hang out with. We lived together for 9 months and didn't get tired of each other. I consider these guys true friends! We're lucky to have them in our lives.

Suey and Jenni
These ladies are always there for a Girl's Night Out. They are amazing listeners, and I really enjoy talking and spending time with them. We've become pretty close in the last few years, and I just love these gals! Our group is growing, and I'm excited to get to know Jenny, Jayne, and Kathy more.

Hubby
 I'm so grateful for my hubby! He is very supportive and serves me every single day. He is an amazing dad, and I'm very blessed to call him my companion.

3 comments: