Monday, June 6, 2016

The Magic Finger

6670Goodreads Says:    The Gregg family loves hunting, but their eight-year-old neighbor can't stand it. After countless pleas for them to stop are ignored, she has no other choice -- she has to put her magic finger on them. Now the Greggs are a family of birds, and like it or not, they're going to find out how it feels to be on the other end of the gun.










My Thoughts:

-    This was a fun and whimsical book. It has Roald Dahl written all over it. 

-    My only complaint is that this book was too short. I wish there had been more about the magic finger did.

-    The title cracks me up! Ha!

-    Gnome really enjoyed this one. We read it in one sitting because she didn't want to stop.

Gnome's Thoughts:

-    I liked where they turned into birds because they had to make a nest.

-    I thought the book was good and funny.

-    I liked all the pictures.

-    It was funny how the ducks stole the house.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good. You enjoyed it. It seems like you weren't enjoying a lot of the other ones.

    ReplyDelete