- This book wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. I liked it, but it is one of those books that sits right in the middle of a rating scale. It is enjoyable, but I think I'm getting burnt out on this series.
- I really liked the twist on genie in this book. It was fun to see the genie learn new tricks, and she had a fun personality.
- Aladdin seemed really young. I felt like he wasn't much older than Abbey.
- The story was a fun play on the original story. I never know how things will change in these stories, but I'm always pleased.
- I'm still curious about Maryrose and what happened to her. Will I ever get to find out? Does this series end?
Previous Whatever After Books
(covers are linked to my thoughts)