Friday, December 31, 2021

Bout of Books 33 Sign Up

Bout of Books

I haven't participated in Bout of Books for a couple years now, but I'm excited to join this time.

Bout of Books Blurb:

The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 3rd and runs through Sunday, January 9th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 33 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I love this event because it is low pressure. You just read when you can.
I also love connecting with other bookish people.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if you were going to sign up. I'm thinking about it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete