Wednesday, December 1, 2021

November Recap

Books Read:  8






Pages Read:  2,541

1 Star:  1
2 Stars:  0
3 Stars:  1
4 Stars:  4
5 Stars:  2

I had another good reading month. I read the same about of books as the previous month, but my page number is higher for November, so that is cool. I didn't read as much as I would have liked. I'm sure all of you can relate. Cheers to a new month! Happy reading!

Goal Progress:

Goodreads Challenge - I am 6 books behind schedule. Yikes! I hope I can make it to my goal. I only have one more month. Christmas books are quick reads right? If not, I have a backup plan on how to catch up. (103/120)

Newbery Winners - I did not finish one in November, but I started one. The goal is progressing a little slower now because Gnome wants to read the Newbery books with me, so we are trying to fit them in with the other series we are reading. (30/99)


If you'd like to see my thoughts on the books I read in November, the covers are linked, except for the last two. I haven't posted my thoughts for those yet.

4 comments:

  1. Nice that you read so many 4- and 5-star books in November! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really enjoyed most of the books I read.

      Delete
  2. It looks like you found some good books in November. Good luck with your challenges! I hope you have a great December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful December as well.

      Delete