Saturday, December 25, 2021

Happy Christmas


Happy Christmas friends!
I hope Santa brings each of you a big stack of books!

I love this magical time of year, and I am so grateful that we get to celebrate our Savior's birth. I am grateful for Christ's perfect example, for everything he taught and continues to teach me, for his comfort and love, and I am so grateful for his atoning sacrifice. He led the way so that I can live forever in happiness and with my family.

For my non-Christian friends, I hope you enjoy your holiday, and I hope you have a wonderful day. For my friends who don't celebrate, I hope you have a beautiful day as well. 

I love you all! 
You are beautiful! 
You are needed!
Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Kami! I hope you have a wonderful day, and a happy new year, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Christmas to you as well! As much as I love all the other trappings of the holiday, it's the focus on Christ that I love most.

    ReplyDelete