Friday, February 6, 2015

Fan Art Friday: North and South

Today I'm showcasing:
512710

How could I not do this after our read along?
Most of these are influenced by the mini series.













The last one is my favorite! I think the artist really captured Thornton's brooding look. The eyes and brow are amazing. I also love the 2nd to last as well. It's very beautiful.

Which one is your favorite?

If you'd like to see more from a certain artist, or wonder where I got these, the pictures are all linked, so just click on them.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I like the last two best as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last two, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love this! The last two are great, as the others said. But my favorite is the next to last one. I love the almost kiss, but I also LOVE Margaret's outfit!

    ReplyDelete