- I finally watched this and I was very disappointed.
- I liked how color was introduced. That was cool.
- Jeff Bridges gave a great performance as the giver. I was a little skeptical about him in the role, but he did good.
- Some of those memory frame rates were pretty crappy.
- I hate how Jonas was able to give memories to Gabe! It bugged me SO bad! Once you give those memories away, you don't have them anymore! Idiot!
- I like how they called an elephant a hippo. That made me laugh.
- The jump off the edge was SO dumb! The whole ending just dragged, and it was WAY too long. I felt like it would never end. It was dumb!
- They strayed so far from the book. The subtly that made the book wondrous and beautiful was taken away. Instead the movie was intensified and more dramatic. I hated that!
- The characters were good, but they strayed from the feeling and essence of the book/story.