Thursday, February 12, 2015

Getting to Know You: Favorite Bands

Want to know more about your blogger friends? I mean besides what books they like or what they are currently reading? Jenni has started a new feature! Each week she'll prompt us to list stuff we love. This week's prompt is:

My Favorite Bands

#1 most favorite is Ben Folds

#2 most favorite is Barenaked Ladies


#3 most favorite is Michael Bublé

The rest are in no particular order

Vertical Horizon

Jimmy Eat World

The All American Rejects

I'm a HUGE Danny Elfman fan, so of course I love Oingo Boingo.

They Might Be Giants

Weezer

Honorable Mentions

Damone

Coldplay

Old Duran Duran

Evan and Jaron (yes, their twins)

Oasis

Sherwood

9 comments:

  1. I knew Ben Folds would be your first pick and I knew some of these others, but I didn't now all of them. I also like All-American Rejects and Jimmy Eat World. They Might be Giants are fun too. And, I like Danny Elfman too, but not Oingo Boingo so much. Danny will appear on my composer list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danny will be at the top of my composer list!

      Delete
  2. Sheesh! I don't know a lot of these. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a few on here I don't know but I like all the rest. I'm always looking for new music so I'll have to look up the ones that are new. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oingo Boingo, Damone and Sherwood. Maybe I'd recognize their music and just don't know the names. That happens to me a lot.

      Delete
    2. Those aren't well known bands. I think a lot of people haven't heard of them.

      Delete
  4. I'm usually a bit out of the loop when it comes to music, so no wonder you mention quite a few I haven't heard of but my 90s self is nodding at Duran Duran and Oasis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ones I know! Including Oingo Boingo! :) And Duran Duran for sure. How did you learn about Ben Folds? What's your falling in love story?

    ReplyDelete