Thursday, February 26, 2015

Getting to Know You: Games



This latest feature is hosted by Jenni! Each week she'll prompt us to list stuff we love. 
This week's prompt is:

My Favorite Games

I wish this was split between video games and board games. I have a lot of favorites!
I'm going to split them anyway.

Video Games:


I love all the Kirby Games! From the original on the NES to the latest one with yarn!


Pikmin 2 is an AMAZING game! It will always be one of my most favorite games to play.
I also enjoyed Pikmin 3. I hope they make more.


Dynasty Warriors 4 on the Xbox was awesome! I put WAY too many hours into this game.
I loved leveling up my characters and weapons.


There will never be a game that compares to Gears of War 2. 
This game gave me such a rush!
It is the reason we bought a 360.


I love the Mario franchise. I buy and play all the Mario Karts, Smash Brothers, Mario Parties, etc. I always play as Luigi.


The Batman Arkham games are AWESOME!! The gameplay is phenomenal, but what I really geek out about is the voice acting! Kevin Conroy!!! Mark Hamill!!!


I love the Ultimate Alliance games! It is another game I put WAY too many hours into.
I've replayed both of them several times.


I like the Lego games a lot. I loved Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman. I also enjoyed Lego Star Wars a lot. I prefer these on the Xbox 360. I think the controls and gameplay are better. Plus you get achievements. I haven't played any of the newer Lego games because I haven't made peace with the Legos talking yet.

I could go on, but lets get to the board games!

Board/Card Games:


Settlers of Catan: Cities and Knights
My hubby and I play this every weekend with our best friends.


Ticket to Ride
This is also played every weekend with the same friends.


Phase 10
Love getting each phase done!


Disney Triva Pursuit
I wish people liked to play this with me. Sometimes my family will, but people usually don't like to play this with me cause I win. I love Disney trivia of any kind.


Star Wars Trivial Pursuit DVD
I love to test my geekines against others!


Taboo is really fun.
This game occasionally makes an appearance on the weekend with our friends.


We don't own this, and I don't know someone who does, but I love playing this! I should buy it so I can play more often.

Sorry this post was so long, but I love gaming it up!

6 comments:

  1. We have a lot of games in common. As you know, I'm not into the RPG, warrior, shoot 'em up kind of games. But, I like the others that you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm boring in this category. Not much into games at all I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd play Disney trivia with you. My Hubby loves trivia games, but I suck at them, except when it comes to Disney stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taboo is such a fun game. I wish I played more video games, but I feel very uncoordinated using the controllers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really not a video game player and I somehow don't know the other games, either. I guess the world is still more diverse than we think. :)

    ReplyDelete