Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Heart You, You Haunt Me

I Heart You, You Haunt MeGoodreads Description:    
Girl meets boy.
Girl loses boy.
Girl gets boy back...

..sort of.
 


Ava can't see him or touch him, 
unless she's dreaming. 
She can't hear his voice, 
except for the faint whispers in her mind. 
Most would think she's crazy, but she knows he's here.

Jackson. 
The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with. 
He's back from the dead, 
as proof that love truly knows no bounds.


My Thoughts:

-    This was a short and sweet book. I wish there had been more depth and detail, but I liked it still.

-    It would be super tragic to lose your significant other, and I liked how Ava had people around her to help her cope with her loss.

-    I am a junkie for books in verse! I just love them. I feel like the story and message is more powerful some how. I should try reading poetry. I just don't think I'd understand poetry like I do books like this.

-    I really liked that Ava didn't jump into another relationship. I hate when tragic events end up with a rebound guy. I like that Ava knew she needed time, and she knew she just needed friends.

-    I liked the emotion and tone of this book. It was very somber, but not too sad.

-    I liked how Ava found comfort in Jackson's presence at first, but then she realized that in order for both of them to be happy, he needed to move on and so did she. 

No comments:

Post a Comment