Goodreads Description: The Silver Surfer, the Sentinel of the Spaceways, has betrayed Galactus to save the Earth, but now he is trapped there In his breakout series, the Silver Surfer is a misunderstood alien doing his best to protect humankind from whatever threats abound See: the first appearances of the Badoon and Mephisto Witness: the manipulations of Loki Experience: the threats of Quasimodo, the Overlord, and the Stranger All this, and the origins of the Silver Surfer Guest-starring Thor and the Fantastic Four
- That was my favorite intro by Stan Lee so far! It was really funny and very Stan.
- The Silver Surfer comics really show the weaknesses of mankind. It is kind of sad.
- I don' t know if I'd help save Earth after being treated so poorly. Why does the Silver Surfer care for the people of Earth so much?
- The Silver Surfer is one tormented soul. I feel really bad for the guy.
- It was really fun and interesting to learn how the Silver Surfer became what he is and how he became the servant of Galactus.
- I liked all the appearances from other comics as well, especially Thor and Loki.
- I loved the artwork! It was very beautiful and well done! The Silver Surfer traveled to so many different places. I was impressed that the artist kept coming up with different scenery.