- I was disappointed. This movie was dumb!
- Whoever edited this movie needs to be fired! The scene jumps were awful! It made the movie feel choppy, and the story didn't flow too smoothly. If I hadn't seen the original first, I would not have known what was going on and what the story was.
- I could not understand most of what Jeff Bridges was saying! He mumbled a lot, and I can't understand hick talk anyway, so the mumbling made it worse.
- Does Rooster ever stop talking? He never shut up! He just rambled on and on and on, and I feel like it didn't fit his character.
- John Wayne was better. John Wayne was WAY better. He had the true true grit!
- After the Texas ranger bit off his tongue, I couldn't understand him either! It was frustrating.
- What is with the rope? How does it keep snakes away? They should have explained that.
- Barry Pepper played Ned Pepper! ha ha ha! I got a kick out of that.
- This one just wasn't as good as the old original.
- I liked the Mattie in this one. She wasn't as annoying as the original. She did a good job, and I can't believe this was her first movie!
- The snow in this movie is weird
- Jeff Bridges is awesome!
- Jeff Bridges is so full of grit that he's exploding with grit.