- I used to be embarrassed that I loved musicals so much. In fact, I used to watch them late at night so my family didn't know what I was doing. Like they didn't know! ha! I used to secretly record them off the T.V. until I had a little collection of recorded musicals. It was my dirty little secret. Now I don't care! I embrace it proudly, and I can shout it from the rooftops! I LOVE MUSICALS!!!! They are my film of choice!
- I LOVED watching this! Where has this been all my life? I loved seeing all the different musical numbers from several movies.
- I loved the overture, and I could sing all the songs.
- I adored the special appearances! It was neat to see some of my favorite stars in their older years.
- Part of the movie seemed like a bit of a memoriam for Judy Garland. She is one of my favorites, and I'm glad they kind of spotlighted her.
- This made me want to watch ALL the MGM musicals. I have seen a lot of them, but not all, especially the older ones.
- I feel like I was born in the wrong era sometimes. I want to go to the theater and watch Gene Kelly dance and Judy Garland sing. They should bring this kind of quality entertainment back. We'll never see the likes of it again, and that is too tragic.
- So much talent in one documentary! It was a feast for the eyes and ears.