Tuesday, May 15, 2012

America's Got Talent


Last night was the first episode of America's Got Talent Season 7!!

My Thoughts:

-    Howard Stern cracks me up!!  I thought I would miss Pierce, but heck no.  Howard is better.  

-    Whenever Nick came out and danced, I couldn't stop laughing.  It was awesome!  Nick is my favorite host ever!!

-    The Earth Harp BLEW ME AWAY!!  That guy is going to go far!!  I would pay money to go experience that thing live.  I can't even imagine how awesome it would be to actually be in that audience.

-    They showed about 2 seconds of this zebra dancing...I want to see the rest of it!!

-    The first guy they showed, the magician/stripper guy, was DISGUSTING!!  Ewwwwww!!  Why did he think that would be a million dollar act?

-    The freak show people were gross.  The guy who stuck the needles through his mouth brought his baby!!  That poor kid is going to be messed up!

-    I thought it was a great first episode.  It didn't disappoint.  I love this show cause you just never know what you are going to see!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment