Thursday, May 3, 2012

Q&A


I'll ask the questions, you provide the answers.  Ready?

Where are some odd places you've caught yourself reading?
Has anyone caught you in these strange places?  
What was their reaction?

My Thoughts:

-    I will open a book and read a page while stopped at a red light.  I try to be aware of when the light turns green, but I've been honked at before.

-    I have also taken my book into a bathroom stall at work because I was dying to finish!!

-    This one isn't too strange, but I take a book to the gym with me to read on the treadmill.

Your turn.  What are your thoughts on these questions?

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I'm a little late finding this post!

    I don't read in too many strange places, but like you, I have in the car, in lots of offices, while waiting for kids, during school concerts, and in between pretty much everything.

    ReplyDelete