Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Captain America: The First Avenger



My Thoughts:

-    Awesome!!  Totally Awesome!!

-    The casting was perfect!!  These people were born for these parts.  Chris Evans captures the essence of Captain America perfectly in his mannerisms, his fighting technique, and personality.  The Red Skull...dang!  They did awesome with him.  It was like these characters just stepped off the pages of a comic book.

-    Steve Rogers wasn't a small guy.  He was your average G.I. Joe, and he volunteered for the Super Soldier Serum.  The small skinny guy thing worked out though, and I kinda liked that change.

-    I love that Dum Dum Dugan and Bucky is in this!!!

-    I really wanted a Wolverine cameo.  It would have been so awesome!  

-    There is a part where a guy gets pureed in a propeller.  It gives me the willies ever time!  

-    The whole movie is great.  The emotions, action, characters, etc are all just awesome!  Plus, it is pretty accurate.  

-    I kinda wish they had spent some more time in the present with Captain America, but we get see him more in The Avenger movies.  

-    I hope they bring back Red Skull and Hydra for an Avenger movie.  From the looks of things, they might not, but I hope they do because S.H.I.E.L.D. did fight Hydra.  

1 comment:

  1. GO CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!!! I love Chris Evans and I've had a crush on him since he was in Cellular!! I'm afraid I'm not a pro on comic books like you, but I did love the movie. I'm glad you approve of the actors who played the characters. It was really weird for me to see Chris Evans small and skinny at the beginning, but dang he's so hot in reality.

    ReplyDelete