Monday, May 7, 2012

Authorlink with Rick Riordan

One of the many reasons I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Provo Library is that they bring a lot of really awesome authors to town.  I love meeting authors and getting my books signed.  It is awesome!!

Sadly, Mr. Riordan didn't do a signing, so I didn't get to personally meet him or get my books signed, but it was still awesome!
I adore Courtney's costumes.  She always dresses up, and she always looks amazing/stunning/awesome/beautiful and everything in between.


 The slides he had to go with his speech were really fun.

This is him doing a reading from the first chapter of The Mark of Athena!

For more fun and some videos on this event, check out Suey's blog, It's All About Books.  She took some great footage.

p.s.  Sorry the pictures aren't very good.  I have a cheap camera and I still play with settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment