Thursday, May 10, 2012

ipod nano


My Thoughts:

-    My hubby and I each got our own ipod nano a couple months ago.  Hooray for tax returns!  This was are very first ianything purchase!  

-    I really really love mine!  It holds a lot of music and other things.  I haven't tried putting an audio book on it yet, but that is the next step!

-    My favorite feature is the clip!!!  LOVE IT!!  It is so nice to take to the gym or anywhere.  It clips and stays on anything.  It is great!

-    I wasn't too thrilled to switch over to itunes, but it is alright.  I love how my playlists transfer over.

-    The overall use is pretty easy.  You seriously just plug it in and it takes care of itself.

-    I really like the clock feature and the workout feature, very nice!

-    If you need an mp3 player, I highly recommend this one!  It is good quality and easy to use.  Plus, it has a lot of other features than just playing music.  

-    For more info, check out the website.

1 comment:

  1. You'll love audiobooks. I've got a few if you want to borrow them. :)

    ReplyDelete