Saturday, March 23, 2013

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles



My Thoughts:

-    Another John Hughes hit!! This movie was hilarious!!

-    I don't like John Candy with a mustache. It looks weird.

-    I love Steve Martin's hat! It is very classy.

-    Kevin Bacon had a small role in this movie, it was kinda weird.

-    This kinda reminds me of Tommy Boy.

-    Neal's wife looks way younger than him, and her face looks razor sharp.

-    I was wondering why this was rated R. There is nothing in it except Neal's rant. There is an f-bomb every other word! Other than that, it's clean.

-    Oh, there are a few dirty jokes.

-    John Candy's boogie in the car is hilariously funny!

-    I love John Candy's laugh. It is so unique.

-    I can't believe Del passed off shower rings as earrings! He is a master salesman!! 

-    Steven Martin and John Candy are fantastic together. 

-    The best part of the movie is when they squeeze between the two semi's! I almost busted a gut!! 


Hubby's Thoughts:

-    It was a good movie.

-    It ended sappy and happy.

Tyson's Thoughts:

-    John Candy is fantastic!

-    The car burning was excellent.

-    I enjoyed the movie.

-    If Dave and I got lost, our trip would be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment