It was supposed to be the best sleepover ever. Just me, my best friend, Robin, and an awesome night of s'mores, secrets, and staying up late. No pesky little brothers allowed. And DEFINITELY no magic mirrors.
Everything was perfect...until the mirror sucked Robin into Sleeping Beauty's story! My brother and I dove in after her, but we couldn't stop her from pricking her finger on the spindle. Now we're REALLY in trouble. Robin's fast asleep--and Sleeping Beauty is wide-awake! To save the day I've got to:
- Host a fake birthday party for Jonah
- Find a prince to wake up Robin
- Avoid getting cursed by scary fairies
We only have ten hours to make things right...or this day will become a nightmare!
- This one wasn't as charming as the others. I was a little disappointed.
- The resolution and story wasn't as clever as the other books.
- I liked the message of the book. We should appreciate what we have. Great message for anyone.
- I was hoping Robin would become part of the magic mirror secret.
- These books would be a fun TV show. Each book could be an episode.