- Another movie that didn't live up to the hype.
- I knew I shouldn't have watched this, but I was outvoted on movie night.
- The robot made me laugh every time it moved around. Why didn't it just roll around all the time?
- The cast was good. I liked Michael Caine. McConaughey looked super thin, almost sickly. Jenni said it was because of a previous role.
- The majority of the movie was really slow and boring. It had its moments, but not enough of them.
- The ending was cheesy and dumb. Wow! Humans are so amazing that we can save ourselves from extinction! Wahoo!
- Thought above was sarcasm in case some of you didn't get that.
- I liked the real interviews from people from a drought. That was cool.
- I didn't find this as thought provoking as people led me to believe. It was slow and boring, and the ending was corny.