Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol 6-8

12872655Goodreads Says:    Just when all seems well again in the world, another enemy appears. Two new figures from the private school Mugen Academy appear and take a special interest in Sailor Moon and company. Who are they, and do they have anything to do with the strange occurrences that are suddenly taking place? Meanwhile, the appearance of two new Guardians takes everyone by surprise as our favorite Sailor heroes must once again face off against new enemies to save the world.









My Thoughts:

-    The new story line is a little confusing, but that is manga for you.

-    I liked seeing the two new guardians, but they are weird. Will there be a Sailor Saturn? She is the only planet I haven't met.

-    Did Mamo-chan and Usagi get married? Did I miss something?

-    Why can't males be guardians?


13330312From Goodreads:    Old friends and new enemies lurk in the mysteries surrounding Mugen Academy. The Death Busters crave the Hoste, the human energies, of Sailor Moon and her friends--and they’ll prey on the girls’ dreams and weaknesses to get it! Furthermore, prophetic dreams hint of “talismans” that could awaken a “Deity of Destruction.” Could these things be connected to the guardians’ power? And are the Sailor Senshi capable of murdering the innocent to save the entire world?









My Thoughts:

-    The story got all crazy.

-    I don't know if I like the new guardians.

-    I see a lot of similarities between Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon. Were these kinds of things just popular at the time? I still like it.


13533761From Goodreads:    Chibi Usa’s sickly friend Hotaru isn’t just Sailor Saturn, Deity of Destruction. She’s also possessed by Master Pharaoh 90. Facing this cataclysmic power will be impossible--unless Sailor Moon can unite the powers of every Guardian of the Solar System. 

Then, when the moon eclipses the sun, a mystical unicorn begs for help. An elaborate ship floats through the sky, and Usagi and Chibi-Usa have trouble seeing eye to eye...










My Thoughts:

-    Hooray! The enemy is finally dead, and I've met all nine planets! 

-    I'm not sure if Sailor Saturn is good or bad. I'm guessing there is more about her later.

-    When does Chibi-Usa go home?

-    The last panel was funny, and I'm actually excited to see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment