Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- I've decided to branch out my reading to Manga! It is a genre I've always wanted to explore and never have! This was a good beginning!
- There are so many moral questions going on in this book!
- Light has NO right to decide who dies and who doesn't. What makes him think he is qualified to play God? You can't just play with people's lives like that!
- I like Ryuk. He is freaky looking, but he makes me laugh. I don't know why.
- I'm dying to find out who L is!!!
- The art is really well done! I especially love a few pictures of Ryuk.
- This was a pretty good start to the series, and I'm so excited to read more!!
- It's like watching an Anime, but I'm reading, and stuff makes sense!