Light - working as Kira, the newest member of the NPA intelligence bureau, and L - has nearly succeeded in creating his ideal world. But the years of uncontested victory have made him complacent, and he is unprepared for a new attack close to home. With his younger sister Sayu kidnapped and the NPA's Death Note demanded as ransom, Light must travel across the world and confront two new adversaries, each with a very different agenda. Will Light's quick wits be a match for this new challenge, or will he be forced to choose between Kira's ambitions and his own family's lives?
- I miss L. Things just aren't the same without him.
- Mello looks like a girl! I thought it was a girl for a while. He is also pretty deranged and creepy.
- Light is such an arrogant jerk! Why is he using everyone like this? Does he have no morals?
- Misa is SO dumb! Can't she see that Light is using her?
- I'd like to get to know Near better. He doesn't seem as good as L. It is funny how is always playing with something.
- The series has gotten a little boring to me.
Target is Volume 8 in the Death Note series. You can check out my thoughts on the previous volumes by clicking on the covers.