In the great Rot & Ruin everything wants to kill you. Everything…and not everyone in Benny’s small band of travelers will make it out alive.
- This book has a lot more action and horror than the first one. It is a rush! The characters go from bad to worse to chaos really fast. It is amazing that this whole story takes place in only a couple of days.
- I think Benny might be going schizo on us.
- There is a lot of swearing in these books, and it isn't too light.
- I love that Lilah, Benny, Nix, and especially Chong learn more about who they are and what they're made of. The character development for these 4 characters is amazing. They each have to face their own personal demons at some point, and they are some tough decisions!
- I'm not trying to give anything away, but the ending is sad. Justice is served, but it is sad. I'm a little mad about it.
- If the trading cards for these books ever become a real thing, I want to collect!!
- There were places in the book that were kind of thought provoking. Some dialogue and situations just made me stop and think about them for a minute.
- It was fun to get to meet some more of the bounty hunters. Each one was unique, fun, and creative. I hope we get to see more of them in the remaining books.
- Overall this was a wonderful read. The story, the characters, and even the writing are all really well done!
Dust and Decay is the 2nd book in the Benny Imura series. Click on the picture to read my review on the first book: