With two Kiras on the loose, L asks Light to join the taskforce and pose as the real Kira in order to catch the copycat. L still suspects Light, and figures that this is the perfect excuse to get closer to his quarry. Light agrees to the plan in order to have free access to the taskforce resources. But when Light manages to contact the new Kira, he discovers that his rival is anything but as expected. Will Light escape from love unscathed?
- The plot thickens!!
- As you can see from the cover, we get to find out more about the 2nd Kira in this volume. She reminds me of Harley Quinn.
- Light and L keep chasing each other around and around and around. Who will win? I don't see how this can go on another 9 volumes!
- I really liked the artwork and scenes in this one.
- Misa is a bit annoying! Why does there always have to be an annoying chick? I haven't seen 1 anime without at least 1 annoying chick! Why?
- My wish was granted, and there were less feet shots in this one.
- Light is getting really arrogant. It is going to cost him.
Love is the 4th Volume of the Death Note series. Click on the picture for my thoughts on the previous volumes.