Although they've collected plenty of evidence tying the seven Yotsuba members to the newest Kira, Light, L and the rest of the taskforce are no closer to discovering which one actually possesses the Death Note. Desperate for some headway, L recruits Misa to infiltrate the group and feed them information calculated to bring Kira into the open. But the Shinigami Rem reveals to Misa who the Kiras really are, and, armed with this knowledge, Misa will do anything to help Light. But what will that mean for L...?
- It's getting better! The suspense is definitely up!
- L and Light make a great team. It is too bad they were destined to be enemies.
- Misa is pretty clever, but also pretty dumb. I can't figure her out.
- Rem is a girl!?!?!?
- I have a feeling that Light and Misa are going to get their Death Note's back.
- I like Wedy; she is really cool.
- Sometimes the art changes style, and I don't know why.
Give-and-Take is the 6th volume in the Death Note series. Feel free to click on the cover to see my thoughts on previous volumes.