Light thinks he's put an end to his troubles with the FBI - by using the Death Note to kill off the FBI agents working the case in Japan! But one of the agents has a fiancee who used to work in the Bureau, and now she's uncovered information that could lead to Light's capture. To make matters worse, L has emerged from the shadows to work directly with the task force headed by Light's father. With people pursuing him from every direction, will Light get caught in the conflux?
- I just devoured the first 2 volumes in this series today!
- We finally get to meet L in this one, but I'm a little disappointed. I wanted him to look cooler and less...crazed.
- There are no bounds to Light's murders! At first it was just criminals, now he doesn't even think about it before he kills someone.
- We get to learn more about a new character in this one. I think she is going to be important!
- I like the way L thinks.
- *spoiler alert* Highlight to see (NAOMI IS ALIVE!! She has to be! There was no body, and I think she is still alive!!)
- L and his team are closing in on Light! What is he going to do? He has to mess up sometime!
- It is like following a good mystery, but you know whats going on. It is still gripping though.
Confluence is Volume 2 of the Death Note series. Click on the picture to read my review of the previous Volume.