Light has always been confident in his ability to outthink everyone, but L's proteges are proving to be more of a challenge than he anticipated. The more Light mentally maneuvers, the tighter the net around him becomes. And now Near and Mello are working to break the taskforce apart and expose Kira from within! Light has always held up under pressure in the past, but will the stress of this new line of attack and the strain of maintaining three different personalities be the beginning of his end?
- There are some tense moments in this one!
- Light is heartless!! He is also a good actor. I would not be able to hold it together in some of these situations, especially with family.
- It blew my mind for a minute that there were 3 Death Notes, but Rem had 2, so that makes sense.
- I still miss L. It just isn't the same without him.
- I think if Mello and Near worked together more, they could catch Kira in no time!
Contact is the 9th volume of the Death Note series. Click on the covers of previous volumes for my thoughts on them.