Includes eight new mouthwatering recipes, tested and approved by the official bakers of Sadie's Test Kitchen.
- FINALLY!! Something other than a murder mystery! Well...there is still some murder involved, but the main mystery isn't a murder!
- The beginning was a tad slow. It doesn't really pick up until about 3/4 of the way through, and then the fun really begins!
- Every time I fee like I'm not going to continue with these books, the story pulls me in, and I want to read another.
- For some reason, I feel attached to Sadie. I don't know why, but I feel attached, and I want to keep reading about her and her nosiness.
- I'm starting to get the rhythm and feel for these books, so the ending wasn't a shocker, and I kinda predicted most of what happened. There better be some surprising things in the future for Sadie.
- My favorite character in this book was Monty. What a guy!
- I thought Eric was a jerk and a loser in this book! I didn't like that. I wanted to continue loving him, but Pete stole the stage. Pete was a jerk in the last book though, so now I'm just confused!
- Why are these considered LDS books? The author is LDS, but so are other authors from Utah that aren't considered LDS authors. There is almost no religion in these. I would just consider them mysteries.
- I like it when Sadie gets roughed up. Violence is exciting!