Friday, February 11, 2022

Fan Art Friday

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I wanted to highlight my literary crush, and one of my favorite book couples. Honestly they are some of my favorite book characters period. 

Valek 💖 Yelena
The Study Series by Maria V. Snyder

This beautiful piece of art can be found at ArtStation. The artist is Hillary Bardin. I love this piece because it is lovely and captures one of my favorite scenes from Poison Study.

This picture was done by Noukette on Deviant Art. I like how Valek and Yelena are looking at each other. I think it captures their personalities perfectly.

My favorite part of a kiss, is the moment right before the lips meet. The moment of anticipation is delicious. This gorgeous drawing used to be on Deviant Art, but I could only find it on Pinterest. I think the author had it on her blog once as well. Sadly, I don't know who the artist is.

This drawing was done by DR4eva on Deviant Art. I love how deadly Valek and Yelena look.

Again, I couldn't find the artist for this one. I found it on Pinterest, but I couldn't find a source. I love how Valek and Yelena are holding personal items, and this is pretty close to how I picture the characters in my head.

If you know who my missing artists are, please leave me a link in the comments. Thank you for stopping by and happy reading! 

8 comments:

  1. This artwork is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, Kami. I love the artwork. I really want to read the Study Series at some point. I think I have the first book on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the art I found. I hope you like the books!

      Delete
  3. I like the first, third, and last pictures. I need to read this series at some point. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I saw that about so many books. Someday I'll read you.

      Delete
  4. Such talented artists! I can barely draw a stick person and not well at that, LOL, so I really admire those who do such fine work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to improve my drawing skills. It just takes practice, and I'm not good at sitting down and practicing every day.

      Delete