Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday

            
Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Top Ten Seven Literature Crushes

Today's prompt is a love freebie, so I thought I'd share some of the fictional men that I find attractive. I thought I could come up with ten, but I struggled to think of more, oh well. 

Gilbert Blythe was my very first literature crush, and it has stood the test of time. I still swoon over that charm.

Valek from Poison Studies is my number one literature crush. He is loyal, intelligent, and a good looking assassin. 

Gwydion from The Chronicls of Prydain is a long time crush. I don't know what it is about him, but I like it. 

Halt from The Ranger's Apprentice series is mysterious, highly skilled, and rugged. He also has a good sense of humor.

Captain Wentworth from Persuasion. HIS LETTER!! 

Han Solo might be a cheat, but I love him, and I love the Han Solo trilogy. I wish it was canon. 

Devlen from The Glass Series has an amazing redemption story. Yes, I have a thing for the men that Snyder creates. She knows how to write swoon worthy men.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day and happy reading!

16 comments:

  1. Yes, Gilbert Blythe. I think he was my first crush too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Gilbert Blythe too. He wasn't my first literary crush, though. I like that you included Han Solo. I don't think your list would be complete without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Han was a must. I thought about adding Gambit, but alas.

      Delete
  3. Did you ever read the Brian Daley Han Solo's? I feel like I had those at one point but never actually read 'em... and the Ranger's Apprentice looks fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read those. I will look into it.

      Delete
  4. So fun for today! I agree with Gilbert Blythe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gilbert, for sure, although I think my crush had more to do with the movie Gilbert than the book Gilbert. He's just so adorable!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely with you on Gilbert Blythe! I think it was my first one too as a kid, it's certainly the first one I remember :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he was a lot of people's first crush.

      Delete
  7. This is a fun topic! Captain Wentworth! Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete