Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February Releases

There are a lot of new books releasing this month, 
but here are a few I'm excited to read:

Author:  Brenda Janowitz

Publisher:  Graydon House

Release Date:  February 1, 2022

Genre:  Historical Fiction

Family mystery and drama surround a big-a diamond ring that is similar to the one Richard Burton gave Elizabeth Taylor.



Author:  Julie Kagawa

Series:  The Iron Fey #9, Evenfall #2

Publisher:  Inkyard Press

Release Date:  February 1, 2022

Genre:  Fantasy, Young Adult

Another installment in The Iron Fey series.



Author:  Ruta Sepetys

Publisher:  Penguin

Release Date:  February 1, 2022

Genre:  Historical Fiction, Young Adult

Takes place in 1989 during Nicolae Ceausescu's tyrannical reign in Romania. 




Author:  Axie Oh

Publisher:  Feiwel & Friends

Release Date:  February 22, 2022

Genre:  Fantasy, Young Adult

Once a year a beautiful maiden is thrown into the sea to appease the Sea God. Each year the village hopes that year's girl is the "true bride" and will end the cycle.



What new releases are you looking forward to this month?

Thank you for stopping by!
You are beautiful!
Happy Reading!

10 comments:

  1. I'm definitely looking forward to the new Sepetys! I've loved her other books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love Ruta Sepetys. Have you met her in person? She is amazing.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that the Iron Fey series has 9 books in it! I thought it only had 3 or 4 plus some novellas! That's crazy!

    Also, The Girl who Fell Beneath the Sea looks awesome. I've been waiting for it as well. I love the Japanese version of this folktale. I'm interested to see the differences. Although, I'm sure as this is probably a retelling, it won't be the exactly Korean folktale. I'm sure I'll still like it, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are split into 3 different series, but they are all part of the Iron Fey world.

      Delete
  3. There are SO many good books coming out. I think the Kagawa one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm excited to read it. I'm reading all the Iron Fey books right now. I started them a while ago, but I never finished.

      Delete
  4. I'm really looking forward to I MUST BETRAY YOU. I'm in line for it at the library, so we'll see how long it takes me to actually get the book. I hope we both love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have it on hold, but there is a long line.

      Delete
  5. I already read The Liz Taylor Ring and really enjoyed it. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! My library doesn't have it, so I've done a purchase suggestion. I hope they buy it!

      Delete