I couldn't find a trailer, but here is a little clip from the movie.
- This was a depressing musical, and not in a good way, like Les Mis. This one is just sad and messed up!
- I like that they brought Shirley Jones and Gordon MacRae back together, but I wish they had a better relationship.
- Billy is such a jerk! I liked him so much better as Curly. I can't believe Julie puts up with him. Why do women stay in abusive relationships!?!?
- Mr. Snow's voice really bugs me, and his laugh is terrible!
- The one day Billy sees his daughter, and he slaps her! What an idiot!
- To make it worse, there is a whole spiel about how Billy's slaps feel like kisses. What the heck!?!? Seriously messed up!
- I enjoyed the ballet sequence towards the end. Jacques d'Amboise get some serious air!
- I don't think I'll ever be watching this again. It was depressing, and I didn't enjoy it much. I didn't even like a lot of the songs.
- This movie taught me it is ok to beat your wife.
- Looks like there's a lack of chairs in heaven.
- The ladies are bustier in this one than Oklahoma.
- I want to go to a town where ladies are just dancing on the roof.
- I want to go to a town where a lady just flips down from a roof in front of me.