Goodreads Bit: Tohru Honda was an orphan, living with her grandfather, when one day fate kicked her out of the house and she was forced to take up residence in a tent in the forest. Little did she know that the land she was staying on belonged to the Sohma family, a mysterious clan. After stumbling upon the teenage squatter, the Sohmas invite Tohru to stay in their house in exchange for housework. Everything's going well until she discovers the Sohma family's greatest secret: when hugged by members of the opposite sex, they each turn into their Chinese Zodiac animal!
- I'm so confused, but I'm still interested.
- Yuki looks like a girl! Some of the characters even think it's a girl.
- Hugs? That is what turns them into their Zodiac? Kinda weird!
- There is always a crazy girl in every Anima/Manga isn't there? Kagura is going to be annoying!
- Tohru has a good deal! She gets to live with those guys in exchange for keeping house. It's kinda like a Snow White situation but better.
- I feel like every girl in Anima/Manga is an amazing cook! I'm so jealous!