- The story wasn't very good in this one. Merlin kinda just traveled around. It got better about half way through.
- The Ballymag's dialogue is annoying. I had to slow down to read what he said.
- Merlin hasn't said chants to do magic before. Why does he need to now?
- Merlin is still very arrogant and ornery. Will he ever learn?
- I loved that they added Ector into the story!
- I think I'm getting burnt out on these books. I will probably take a break and read something else before tackling the last book.
This is the 4th book in the Lost Years of Merlin series. To see my thoughts on the previous books, click on the covers below.