- I was really disappointed. The last movie was so awesome, and it was going to be tough to follow, but this was just really disappointing.
- Bane isn't big enough, and his voice is really lame. I couldn't understand half of what he said! He wasn't even Bane. They could have called him a different name and no one would have known it was supposed to be Bane. They really messed up on him. How does he eat?
- Anne Hathaway did good as Catwoman. I was impressed by her performance. There were a couple moments where her fighting looked jerky and awkward, but she did good overall.
- They took A LOT more liberties with this movie than they did in the previous 2. I didn't like it at all!! I could forgive the discrepancies in the other movies cause they still had the essence of Batman, but this movie had too many changes.
- Batman's plane looks more like a cockroach or a beetle than a bat.
- Why did they make Batman a cry baby? That really bugged me!! Batman would NEVER turn into a cry baby like that!! He NEVER would tell Alfred to get lost, and there would NEVER be a time when Gotham doesn't need Batman. There are too many villains!
- They really messed up on Talia...I'm not even gonna go there! They just really screwed up.
- They made the same mistake as the older Batman movies! They added WAY too many characters into a single film. They should have used the other characters that they developed through 2 movies. They just shoved Gordon into a hospital and got him out of the way, and they got rid of Alfred early on. Then they added in Bane, Catwoman, Robin, a new cop dude, and Talia!! This was a bad decision!
- This movie didn't have the intensity that I loved about previous movies, so disappointing!
- The story was lacking! They really didn't think this one through.
- I want a do over please!!
- I really like Anne Hathaway. She was a good Catwoman.
- I could only understand every 3rd word Bane said. Why was he German?
Hubby: Slept through half the movie!
This was the 3rd movie in the Batman trilogy. Click on the pictures below to see my thoughts on the better movies.