- I admit it! I enjoy this show, and I like the songs.
- I really like Curly's voice. I don't find him handsome, but I could listen to him sing for a long time.
- Who names their boy Curly anyway? That is a terrible name for a guy.
- Jud is a CREEP!! He is probably the creepiest dude I've ever seen in a musical.
- Laurey has a nice voice too.
- I'm SO glad we don't have to wear corsets anymore! I like the way they make you look, but it is not worth the pain.
- I love how Curly tries to get Jud to commit suicide! I giggle throughout the song. It's funny.
- WORST DREAM SEQUENCE EVER!! It is SO long, and we don't really need it. If they cut that out, no one would miss it.
- During the dream sequence the cowboys do gangam style dance. LOL!
- I like Will and Curly. They know how to make a girl feel special!
- Ado Annie is such a floozy!
- Curly must have bought his horse and saddle back at the end. He sold them during the auction, but then we see him riding Blue right before the wedding.
- Aunt Eller really steals the show. She has all the best lines!
- I wish Jud was a black guy. He'd be so much more awesome if he was black.
- (referring to Mr. Skidmore) What is Willy Wonka doing at the party?
- The dresses were okay. I liked the bottom colors more than the tops.
- Bambi Linn is a kinky name.
- I hate that dream sequence!