As her junior year begins, Cammie can't shake the memory of what happened in Boston, and even the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women doesn't feel like the safe haven it once did. Shocking secrets and old flames seem to lurk around every one of the mansion's corners as Cammie and her friends struggle to answer the questions, Who is after Macey? And how can the Gallagher Girls keep her safe?
Soon Cammie is joining Bex and Liz as Macey's private security team on the campaign trail. The girls must use their spy training at every turn as the stakes are raised, and Cammie gets closer and closer to the shocking truth.
- I didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous two.
- Why does Cammie think she is more qualified to protect Macey than the Secret Service and other Gallagher Academy graduates?
- Zach bugs me. I think he is a jerk, and Cammie spends too much time worrying about him. He can't be trusted.
- The ending seemed rushed and unfinished. I still have a lot of unanswered questions.
- The whole point of this book could have been done in a few pages. Did we really need a whole book to make us wonder who these Cavan people are? I would rather have read about Cammie trying to figure out who these Cavan people are and what their motive is.
- I really love the loyalty and dedication the Gallagher girls have for each other. I like that they refer to each other as sisters.
- Abbey was awesome! I liked her snarky and sassy attitude!